Yogi Beings Copper Water Bottles
$59.95 inc GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $14.99 with More infoPin It
you are making a difference:
- Reuse your bottle instead of buying water in disposable petroleum plastic bottles.
- Recyclable – at the end of its life a copper bottle can be recycled.
Sporty, sleek and functional, this on the go bottle molds to your lips and caters for the more toasty seasons, possessing a smoother, rounder and wider mouth that is suitable for ice cubes. It is handcrafted from pure copper, with a sealed grip twist lid that means no sneaky leaks when it’s stowed away in your bag while you’re on the fly! Not only does this mean that they are 45% lighter than the equivalent capacity of a glass bottle, they are beneficial where stainless steel and glass materials are only neutral. Moreover, they are free from the harmful toxins released by plastic.
Some other nifty features: copper keeps water naturally cool, our designs fit in most standard bike bottle holders, plus your bottle will naturally age like your favourite pair of jeans – it will grow into its own personality and become uniquely yours!
Rinse before use and remove the clove inside. Hand wash only.
Why We Love It
According to Ayurvedic texts, copper balances all three doshas or elements in our body (Vata, Pitta, Kapha). As such, water supercharged with copper ions is a superhero-healing agent, here at Yogibeings!
Your copper bottle activates a powerful trifecta of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and naturally anti-microbial properties, to engage your digestion, joint health and red blood cells. In turn, it:
- aids digestive disorders
- assists our bodies in the absorption of iron
- regulates functioning of the thyroid gland
- enables melanin production to protect the body from sun damage
- stimulates cell regeneration to help wounds heal faster and soothe joint pain
- and, promotes cell regeneration so our skin will always be looking its very best!
- The copper bottle will develop a patina; your bottle will naturally age and become uniquely yours.
- Designed to fit in most standard bike bottle holders.
- 45% lighter than an equivalent size glass bottle.
- Artisan made, handcrafted.
- Pure food-grade Copper. Copper bottles are uncommon because stainless steel and aluminium are much cheaper and thus most bottles are made from those metals.
No wonder the ancients vouch for this golden rose ore, it makes for an ideal travel buddy!
materials & dimensions:
Handcrafted with pure food grade copper.
625ml capacity. H20 x D7.5cm.
Made in India.